56 m² with views over the castle grounds
Our daughter Christine named this apartment because the spiral staircase reminds her of a snail shell.
The apartment has:
- A big live-in kitchen with a sofa, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, plenty of cooking equipment
- A bedroom with a double bed
- Balcony with view over the castle grounds
- An beautiful spiral staircase to the upstairs bedroom
- TV/Sat, Radio, Internet (WLAN)
- Bathroom with a shower, WC and hairdryer
- Bed linen, towels, dishclothes
- Final cleaning included
- Children’s cot (with sheets and pillows)
- High chair and children’s cultery
- Baby Phone
For the bathroom:
- Children’s bath tub and hanging clothes rack
Prices and Conditions
- 100,00 – 135,00 € including a Brixen Card
- Prices are per day and apartment for up to 4 people
- For the four-legged we charge 12,00 € per day (without food)
- For each additional person we charge € 15,00 per day
- So that we have time to clean the apartment for the next guests, we ask you to leave by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- When booking we ask you for a deposit of € 200,00. On cancellation the deposit will be retained as compensation.
You can pay with cash or by bank transfer. Please understand that we do not accept credit cards. Thank you!
We would like to point out that the “Red Rooster” offers a complete cancellation protection insurance, where you are covered by European Travel Insurance.
We are obliged to charge a community residence tax of 1,55 € per person per night for guests over 14 years.