COMPLETED APRIL 2019
In the summer months of the last century, Campan Castle housed its own chaplain whose job it was to read the Holy Mass daily in the house chapel receiving in return free food and lodgings with the family. The apartment was renovated in 2018 and is now open to guests.
The 86,22 m² apartment contains:
– Kitchen and with living room with a tiled stove
– a double bedroom
– a twin room
– WC / shower
– a covered terrace overlooking the castle gardens
– with antique wood furniture and a wooden floor
- children’s cot (with sheets and pillows)
- High chair and children’s cultery
- Baby Phone
For the bathroom:
- Children’s bath tub and hanging clothes rack
Prices & Terms
- 150,00 – 155,00 € including Brixen Card
- Prices are per day and for up to 4-5 people
- For each additional person we charge 15,00 €
- For the four-legged we charge 12,00 € per day (without food)
- In order to clean your apartment thoroughly, we ask you to leave it by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- To make a booking we ask for an deposit of 200,00 €. In the case of cancellation, the deposit will be withheld as compensation.
You can pay with cash or by bank transfer. Please understand that we do not accept credit cards. Thank you!
In case of unforseen circumstances we can recommend the “Red Rooster” holiday cancellation insurance to cover any costs.
We are obliged to charge a community residence tax of 1,55 € per person per night for guests over 14 years.