The Coachman’s house is a detached house situated next to Campan and is built in the same style as the main house.
In this historic house with an impressive Stags head on the outer wall, resided, until the 60s of the last century, the most exalted coachman, who, with the still existing coaches, drove his masters into the city and to the surrounding area.
In 2016, the Coachman’s house was converted into an exclusive guest apartment with views onto the central courtyard with the fountain, the gardens and the pond.
The holiday house is approx. 100 m².
The apartment has:
- A fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher
- Wood and gas stove, as well as central heating
- Plenty of cooking and eating utensils
- 1 spacious double bedroom with spruce wood paneling on the walls and oak floor
- 1 single room paneled with spruce wood paneling and oak floor
- 2 satellite TVs with integrated radio,
- Radio with CD player
- Internet connection (WLAN available)
- 1 bathroom with WC / shower, bidet, hairdryer
- Bed linen, towels, dishclothes
- Final cleaning included
- Children’s cot (with sheets and pillows)
- High chair and children’s cultery
- Baby Phone
For the bathroom:
- Children’s bath tub and hanging clothes rack
Prices & Terms
- 185,00 – 210,00 € including Brixen Card
- Prices are per day and for up to 6 people
- For each additional person we charge 15,00 €
- For the four-legged we charge 12,00 € per day (without food)
- In order to clean your apartment thoroughly, we ask you to leave it by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- To make a booking we ask for an deposit of 200,00 €. In the case of cancellation, the deposit will be withheld as compensation.
You can pay with cash for amounts under 3.000,00 Euro or by bank transfer. Please understand that we do not accept credit cards. Thank you!
In case of unforseen circumstances we can recommend the “Red Rooster” holiday cancellation insurance to cover any costs.
We are obliged to charge a community residence tax of 1,55 € per person per night for guests over 14 years.